We are excited you want to become a volunteer! Ensuring the safety of our students is our top priority. Having our volunteers complete a background check is one of many ways that we assure safety and security in our schools.
All volunteers must submit a new application each school year.
Please read the following information before completing your volunteer application.
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation regarding the status of their application within 5-7 business days.
- Approved Volunteer Applications will be maintained for the 2020-2021 school year. Annual approval is required for all volunteers.
- If you have any questions please contact Jane Mast at email@example.com
- A volunteer coordinator or staff member will call you once your name appears on the approved volunteer database. Do not hesitate to call your child's campus should you have questions about how to begin volunteering.
- Any background check that does not meet the Klein ISD standard will be forwarded to the central office for review and action.
- Any volunteer applicant declined due to his/her background check will be contacted by written notification. At no point will the principal or volunteer coordinator be involved in the screening, acceptance, or rejection of the background check. All information will remain confidential.
- In the event a volunteer has questions regarding the results of his/her background check, he/she may request a confidential conference with a screening committee. To schedule a conference contact Mr. Chris Ruggerio, Director of Staffing and Employee Relations, at (832) 249-4696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please CLICK HERE and read the Klein ISD Criminal History Standards for Volunteers prior to completing your volunteer application and background check.
Complete your volunteer application and background check by choosing the option below that applies to you.
I am interested in volunteering for Klein ISD
Please submit a Volunteer Application:
- you HAVE a social security number, please click a button to submit a Volunteer Application.
- you DO NOT have a social security number, please contact:
Ms. Anna Johnson
HRS Staffing Specialist
I am a current employee of Klein ISD and am interested in volunteering
- Click a button to submit a volunteer application:
- Contact Ms. Anna Johnson
HRS Staffing Specialist
832.249.4216 email@example.com so she can pull your volunteer file to skip the background check portion.
- Wednesday, September 22
- Thursday, September 23
- Tuesday, September 28
- Friday, October 8
- Monday, October 11
- Thursday, October 14
- Monday, October 25